Skip to content
Make a difference with an Australia Awards Scholarship.

Can I access childcare for my children (even if they have limited or no understanding of English)?

Posted in Faqs Families

Yes. A range of childcare options are available in Australia, depending on availability of spaces and your ability to pay fees. Formal facilities such as childcare centres are one option, however there are also less formal services such as babysitters and nannies. It is the responsibility of the parent to organise appropriate childcare support for their accompanying children.