|September 2020||Adaptive Leadership – Port Vila|
|October 2020||Adaptive Leadership – Santo|
|October 2020||Project Management & Policy Development|
|November 2020||Alumni Cruise (Wrap-up Event)|
Find out more about past Alumni events here.
Alumni event topics
Here are some popular topics that we are building into the program this year. We aim to have an event each month.
- CV writing and goal setting workshop
- Women-in-leadership workshop
- Project management information session
- Leadership & management skills workshop
- Entrepreneurship dialogues
- Tender process discussions
- Policy development awareness session
- Monitoring & evaluation workshop
- Gender & disability inclusion session
Please contact us if you have any suggestions for facilitators or topics.
Location of alumni events
Alumni events are currently being held in Port Vila and Santo, as the number of Australia Awards alumni continue to grow there. If there is sufficient alumni interest in other islands of Vanuatu, the program may be able to run additional sessions in these other locations, based on the required number of Australia Awards alumni currently located there.